- Eco friendly collection of toxic dust particles
- Perfect grinding for accurate angles with digital display of grinding angle
- Presetable electrode gauge and locking device, ensuring minimal removal of electrode during grinding.
- Polished angle surface for easier arc striking and arc stability
- Longer electrode life between regrinds
The new Fronius TIG grinder has a sealed chamber for collection of all grinding residue demonstrating an eco-friendly way to perfect accurate angles on tungsten electrodes – and therefore perfect TIG welding.
The device is used for sharpening and cutting the tungsten electrodes that are used as the electrodes for TIG welding torches. The angle of the tip is infinitely variable and is digitally displayed. The separator allows electrodes of any minimum length to be created. The flat side of the grinding disc is used to grind lengthwise along the electrode. This produces optimum tip formation.
A choice of 3 grinding tracks is available to increase the service life of the grinding disc.
The electrode holder accurately positions the electrodes for grinding. This ensures precise and repeatable creation of the electrode tip.
There is a separate clamping sleeve for each electrode diameter; this ensures that the electrode is securely located in the electrode holder.
The use of grinding fluid and a container avoids harmful grinding dust emissions.