Showing all 4 results
ABITIG® GRIP – the complete solution in the field of TIG welding torches.
This range represents a logical development of the ABITIG® torch range, which has distinguished itself by its consistent implementation of modular design and optimum ergonomics.
The torches in various ratings, both air and liquid cooled, are fitted with a uniform ergonomic handle with “GRIP” and optimised cable assembly management, into which numerous switch and control functions can be integrated. All consumables are compatible to the international “SR-Standard”.
- The flexible cable assemblies are available with modular and robust machine-side connections.
- One ergonomic handle with “GRIP” for all ABITIG® GRIP torch types – offers high gripability and optimum feel
- Modular switching and control functions integrated into the handle – individually and ergonomically
- Short ball joint for optimum movement radius and ideal handling
- Light and flexible cable assemblies with modular machine-side connections for most available TIG welding power sources
- Consumables compatible to the international standard
Technical data (EN 60 974-7):
|Type:||ABITIG 9 / 9V
||ABITIG 17/17V||ABITIG 26/26V
||110 A||240 A||140 A||180 A||320 A|
|AC||80 A||170 A||100 A||130 A||230 A|
|Duty Cyle (%):||35%||100%||35%||35%||100%|
|Tungsten Ø (mm):||0.5 – 1.6||0.5 – 3.2||0.5 – 2.4||0.5 – 4.0||0.5 – 4.0|