A Flux-coated bronze/tungsten carbibe rod for use with the oxy-acetylene process for applications requiring excellent cutting properties along with abrasion and impact resistance in media such as sand, gravel, earth, minerals etc. also recommended for tools to remove drill rods in well drilling.
- A composite torch rod : consisting of hard carbide particles dispensed through a tough alloy matrix
- Unprecedented cutting action
- Outstanding Resistance
- Carbides of low susceptibility to splitting and cleavage
- Range of carbide sizes in tough matrix
- Dual rod design to facilitate initial ‘tinning’